this is one of my favorite sweater styles. we bring it back year after year because it's a great transitional piece for that awkward in-between weather. looks cute styled with shorts too! this style drapes really nice!
- asymmetrical hemline
- side slits
- cuffed 3/4 length sleeves
- semi-sheer, you'll probably want a bralette or cami with this
- acrylic + nylon
- hand wash cold but gentle cycle is okay too
- relaxed, oversized fit
- true to size but okay to size down if you're between sizes
- Sabrina is 5'3 wearing a size small/medium
- kate is 5’5 wearing a size small/medium
- plus size could definitely wear a medium/large (see measurements below!)
- this style drapes really nicely!
measurements on hanger:
small/medium: bust 64" shortest length 26" longest length 28"
medium/large: bust 68" shortest length 26.5" longest length 31"